Care for Women of All Ages
With an emphasis on prevention and early detection, our gynecologist and team of nurse practitioners, nurses, community health workers and health educators help women achieve their best possible health and well-being.
Gynecology services at Community Health Center include:
- Comprehensive gynecological exams
- Gynecological procedures
- Breast, cervical and colon cancer screenings
- Menopausal management
- Contraceptive choices
- Infertility counseling
- Evaluation and treatment of benign gynecological disorders
- Family Planning
Help Planning Your Family
Planning for a growing family can be both an exciting and challenging time for many people. We are here to help make this time easier by providing education, information and health services.
Community Health Center is committed to offering quality reproductive health services at an affordable price. We provide confidential services to women and teens. All services are provided by licensed physicians, nurse practitioners, physicians’ assistants, nurses and a professionally-trained counseling staff.
Family Planning services available at Community Health Center include:
- Gynecological examinations
- Breast exams and self-exam education
- Birth control, contraceptive information, education and supplies
- Testing, education and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections and common GYN issues
- Pregnancy testing and counseling options
- HIV testing and counseling
- Referrals for other health risks and concerns
It is not necessary to be a primary care patient at Community Health Center to utilize our gynecology services, and we welcome patients with or without health insurance.
To learn more about becoming a patient at Community Health Center, please click here.
Care at every age
Whatever your stage in life, we’ve happy to care for you.
Our gynecology team provides a full range of services you may need.
All about you
We offer a personalized experience around your very unique needs.