From Bourne Bridge:
- At the rotary, take the exit onto Sandwich Rd/Scenic Hwy/US-6 E. Turn Right onto the Mid-Cape Connector and merge onto US-6 E toward Hyannis
- Take exit 65 toward Marstons Mills/W Barnstable
- At the rotary, stay straight onto Service Rd
- Turn slight right onto Old Stage Rd, then turn left to stay on Old Stage Rd until you reach Route 28
- Community Health Center will be on the right, in the same building as Gosnold
From Falmouth & Mashpee:
- Head east on Route 28 toward Academy Ln
- Continue following Route 28 until the rotary. Take Falmouth Rd/MA-28 exit
- Community Health Center is on the right, in the same building as Gosnold
The Breeze/Sealine bus, which runs between Woods Hole and Hyannis on a schedule, stops near Community Health Center at Route 28 and West Main Street. Be sure to check the schedule before making a late afternoon or evening appointment at Community Health Center. For more information or schedules, call 800-352-7155 or go online at www.capecodtransit.org.
Transportation assistance is also available to and from all Community Health Center sites at no cost to our patients. Please call 508-477-7090 if you need transportation assistance.
Click here to view photos of our Centerville location.
Please feel free to visit our Google My Business page for Centerville, where you can learn more and leave a positive review!