Compassionate Substance Use Disorder Treatment
Substance use can tear lives and families apart. Community Health Center is here to help with a comprehensive, structured and safe outpatient treatment program.
Community Health Center offers an office-based substance use disorder treatment program that serves people who need assistance with recovery from substance use in a compassionate environment.
We offer a medication for opioid use disorder (MOUD) program for substance use disorder using Suboxone, Sublocade (injectable Suboxone), or Vivitrol. This MOUD service is open to the public and all individuals can participate, even if they are not CHC patients.
During weekly visits with a combination of certified physicians, registered nurses, behavioral health clinicians and support staff, we will assist you with your recovery, supporting you physically and emotionally.
Education for maintaining a healthier lifestyle is an important step on the road to recovery. We will provide you with the necessary tools to live a healthy drug-free and alcohol-free life.
Substance use disorder treatment services at Community Health Center include:
- Access to a structured, safe and empowering environment
- Consultation to discuss and develop an integrated treatment plan which could be most helpful for you
- Comprehensive care that includes substance use services, behavioral health group sessions, and primary care follow-ups (Primary Care for CHC patients only)
- Medication-assisted treatments that are closely monitored with weekly nurse visits
- Personalized pathways to recovery with the consistent guidance of the substance use specialty team
To schedule an initial appointment or to learn more about our program, please call us at 508-477-7090 ext. 3106.
Safe & empowering environment
You will find a safe place to start your recovery.
Treatment your way
We offer individual and group treatment options.
Specifically for you
We tailor treatment plans around your personal needs.