Support Community Health Center
Make a Donation. Make a Difference.
Community Health Center (CHC) is an independent Federally Qualified Community Health Center (FQHC) and a recognized 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Your gift today will help us continue providing access to high-quality, affordable health care to those who need it most.
In order to deliver our mission, the Community Health Center relies on fees for service, insurance reimbursements, grants and our philanthropic community. With your help, the Community Health Center now proudly serves as the complete medical home for over 21,000 patients. We place a special emphasis on the underserved and underinsured in our area, and 72% of our patients are at 200% of poverty level or below. Click for a list of current Funding and Community Support.
The Advancement Department is located in the Mashpee office, and is staffed by Christopher Ellis, Director of Organizational Advancement, and Morgan Nailor, Advancement Associate. To make a gift or learn more about how you can help, please call 508-477-5990 or email Chris at email@example.com.
22nd Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser
Coming this September is one of CHC’s biggest fundraising events of the year. Join us at the Pocasset Golf Club for a round of golf, raffle prizes, food & drink, and a live auction! All proceeds go directly to supporting our mission of providing accessible care to our community. Click here for more information.
Ways to Give
Charitable gifts are an important part of CHC’s funding. Your generous donations provide critical support for our ongoing programs and operations. Gifts can be made in the following ways:
- Cash: Cash gifts are the most common charitable gifts. They are simple to make and serve as a charitable tax deduction in the year given. A gift to our annual fund supports specific programs, helps us purchase equipment and supports daily operating expenses.
- Stocks & Securities: It is simple to make a gift of stock to the CHC, and the donor avoids all capital gains taxes and may use the full value of the gift as a tax deduction. Call the Advancement Office at 508-477-5990 for more information.
- Other assets: A donation of other appreciable assets, such as real estate, art or other personal property offers similar tax advantages.
- Planned Gifts: A planned gift, such as bequests and annuities, is one that requires considerable thought and preparation before the gift is made. Please consider naming Community Health Center in your will, trust, or retirement account.
Other ways to support CHC
Goodshop and AmazonSmile
You can save money shopping online while also raising money for the Community Health Center through Goodshop and Amazon Smile. The process is free and easy, just follow these quick steps:
- Visit Goodshop
- Select Community Health Center of Cape Cod as your charity of choice
- Click on the “Get it Now” box
- Fill in the required fields: first name, last name, email, password
- Use www.goodsearch.com for your web searches instead of google
- Visit: Amazon Smile
- Log-into your Amazon account (or create one if you don’t have one)
- Use smile.amazon.com when you shop, instead of amazon.com
To donate to Community Health Center, please visit our donate page, or make checks payable to Community Health Center and mail to:
Community Health Center
107 Commercial Street
Mashpee, MA 02649
For other information about making a donation to CHC, please call (508) 477-5990 or email Chris Ellis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make a Donation
It’s easy and tax-exempt.
Make a Difference
Support the healthcare of those who need it most.
Celebrating 20 years of affordable healthcare on Cape Cod.