Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board-certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne, Mashpee, or Sandwich locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
Pharmacy Technician CPhT – Mashpee
The Pharmacy Technician will actively assist the pharmacists under their direct supervision in most phases of prescription filling of new, refill and transfer prescriptions in accordance with regulatory compliance standards and CHC policies and procedures. Duties will include:
- Reviewing and processing medication requests, maintaining patient records and prescription information in the pharmacy computer system
- Assisting in maintaining the medication inventory and ordering of supplies
- 3rd Party Claim Processing
- Supporting clinic vaccination workflows (scheduling, assisting with patient paperwork and patient follow up calls
Qualifications: Current Massachusetts Pharmacy Technician License or equivalent, Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) required and QS1 experience strongly preferred. Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to thrive in a team-centered environment. Flexible to work various shifts and locations if needed.
Patient Access Manager – Mashpee
The Patient Access Manager ensures high quality patient satisfaction as well as the accuracy of information obtained from patients to provide appropriate level of care.
- Overseeing Patient Registration and Insurance Verification processes, ensuring compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Supervising Mashpee Patient Access Staff, providing resources, training, and development.
- Scheduling staff to ensure access during all clinic hours.
- Collaborating with Clinical Care Teams in promoting flow of services and superior Patient experience.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree/Coursework in Business/Healthcare related field with 5+ years relevant experience. Analytical ability to evaluate processes and recommend improvements, with a strong attention to detail. Demonstrated leadership ability to foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Surgical Dental Assistant – Mashpee
We are currently searching for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our amazing Team!
- Providing complete support to Oral Surgeon and other Dentists during in-office extractions and procedures
- Sterilization and storage management of instruments, upholding a safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA infection control policies.
- Coordinating referrals and surgery schedules to ensure patient access and smooth workflows.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience as a Licensed MA Dental Assistant, Ideally supporting oral surgery procedures. Strong communication skills, and comfortable working with patients and team members in a busy, fast paced setting. MA Dental Assistant License required, CDA strongly preferred, Radiology Certification, and CPR/BLS.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Mashpee
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides psychiatric care for Community Health Center (CHC) patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations for CHC patients and documents accordingly in the electronic medical record.
- Collaborating with medical and other CHC staff to assure that CHC clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with CHC objectives and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health.
- Interacts with referral sources and other internal and external sources as necessary to insure the coordination of patient behavioral health care.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, and QA activities and other CHC meetings as required.
- Directs/participates in Team case reviews.
- Consults regularly with PCP and staff regarding psychiatric and behavioral health needs of patients.
Qualifications: Certified APRN with clinical specialty in Psychiatry required.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Mashpee
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees for our growing organization, ensuring a strong talent pipeline!
- Managing our ATS system for assigned positions, communicating with applicants, and hiring managers on targeted progress.
- Posting jobs to appropriate external job boards and social media platforms as well as educational programs.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, company website, referrals, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct virtual and in person interviews using established selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports through ATS system.
- Collaborate with HR Team in assisting to promote our reputation as a “best place to work.”
Qualifications: Demonstrated successful recruitment/placement work history, preferably in a health care setting. Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.). Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience, with Paycom a strong plus. Professional oral and written skills. Four year degree in related field preferred.
Clinical Administrator – Mashpee
- Act as a coordinator in clinical area with primary duties in answering telephone calls, triaging phone calls for team nurses, picking up and accurately dispersing messages through the OCHIN/EPIC system
- Working directly with clinical team to identify needed services and assist in any administrative duties as assigned by RN team leader, team nurses or office coordinator
- Evaluate barriers to patient’s care and connecting patient to community service organizations
- Generate medication refill requests, calling pharmacies to verify patient data
- Panel management and health maintenance assistance for team
- Participate with team in huddles, team meetings and POD meetings
Qualifications: High school diploma, Associates Degree preferred, with 3+ years experience in medical office role or 1+ year community health center experience. Ability to work cooperatively within patient teams to facilitate quality patient care and positive health outcomes.
Dental Patient Access – Mashpee
Join our amazing Dental Patient Access team, primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating insurance approvals and denials and working with patients on treatment planning options
- Scheduling appointments and checking in patients
- Processing referrals and other administrative support as needed to support busy clinic
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have Medical/ Dental office experience and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workday. Dentrix experience a strong plus!
Registered Nurse(s), Internal/Family Medicine – Mashpee
The Community Health Center of Cape Cod offers a rewarding, team centered environment that allows our Nursing staff to work to the top of their licensure level. You will be responsible for the coordination of services and pursuit of excellence in integrated model of care for our patients. Focus on patient education, assessments, implementing and monitoring care plans, and ensuring quality outcomes.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR, with EPIC a strong plus. The ideal candidate will be mission driven and have experience in an outpatient setting. We offer a sign on bonus, competitive compensation package and loan repayment assistance!
LPN/Medical Assistant, Psychiatry – Mashpee
New opportunity in our Behavioral health Department, supporting our amazing Psychiatry providers.
- Assist in coordination of care for patients seen by psychiatry providers. Responds to requests by patients and psychiatry staff, including case management, prescription refills, rescheduling appointments and other patient questions.
- Completes prior authorization forms in a timely, efficient manner.
- Communicates with pharmacy to ensure patient access to medication.
- Provides coverage for Behavioral Health Admin when he/she is out of the office.
- Rooms patient for telepsych appointments and ensures software is working and charged, promoting flow of services.
Qualifications: Licensed LPN in Massachusetts or Certified Medical Assistant. The ideal candidate will have Behavioral Health outpatient experience and EPIC EMR. Demonstrated ability to multi–task and prioritize work day in a fast paced setting.
Psychiatrist – Bourne
The psychiatrist works in collaboration with Primary Care Physicians and the Behavioral Health Clinicians to provide comprehensive and appropriate continuum of patient care.
- Will provide psychiatric care to CHC patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Collaborates with medical and other CHC staff to assure that CHC clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with CHC objectives, and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health services at the Health Center
- Perform psychiatric diagnostic assessments for all referred patients.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, QA activities, and other CHC meetings. Works collaboratively with the Chief Medical Officer and Director of Integrated Services.
Qualifications: Current Massachusetts licensure and maintains current certifications. Board certified in Adult Psychiatry; additional board certification in children helpful.
Referral Specialist – Bourne
The referral specialist is responsible for coordinating and processing of referrals, pre-certifications, and authorizations for internal and external referrals for Health Center patients.
- Acts as a resource for teams, staff, and patients by maintaining current knowledge of insurance requirements and communication of those requirements to teams staff and patients.
- Responsible for directing progress notes, labs, and x-rays to specialists as required for completing referral.
- Serves as point of contact and resource to patients, team and staff
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have supported a medical office with two years+ experience. Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, supporting patient care.
Certified Coder – Bourne
Under the supervision of the Billing Manager, the Certified Coder will review, analyze, and assure the final diagnoses and procedures as stated by the practicing providers are valid and complete.
- Accurately coding and auditing office procedures and hospital procedures for providers to ensure proper submission of services prior to billing on pre-determined selected charges.
- Review documented visits to ensure (RAF) Risk adjustment factor is properly coded for Medicare and Medicaid
- Provide education and resources to the providers to ensure proper completion of Electronic Health Records and proper assignment of ICD-10-CM, HCPCS and CPT codes.
- Accurately follow coding guidelines and legal requirements to ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory bodies and internal policies and procedures.
Qualifications: High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred. Medical Coding Certificate – RHIT or CPC certification required. Minimum three (3) years using ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCs or equivalency. Must be self-motivated and can prioritize work and meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills (preferably within a service industry). Strong, effective communication skills. General computer skills with demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.). Knowledge of federal laws and regulations affecting coding requirements. Knowledge of billing practices required, FQHC billing preferred. Knowledge of Electronic Health Records – EPIC experience preferred. Extensive knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the AMA and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for assignment of diagnostic and procedural codes
Patient Engagement – Bourne
The Patient Engagement Representative will engage patients to ensure that they have access to care when requested and needed, and to assist the care team in effectively and efficiently addressing patient needs in between visits.
- Welcome and triage incoming calls to the Health Center.
- Provide general information to callers about the Health Center (e.g., hours, services, insurance enrollment, new patient registration).
- Schedule appointments with primary care providers.
- Assist patients seeking updates or information about their care at the Health Center (e.g., status of a referral, medication refill request or prior authorizations, questions about lab orders).
- While engaging patients on the phone, check for open appointment recalls, notes on incomplete insurance applications, date of last physical, MyChart status, and other open items that can be resolved on the call.
Qualifications: Strong oral and written communication skills as well as commitment to excellent customer service are required. Previous experience or equivalent education in a medical office role. Demonstrated computer literacy and multi-tasking abilities.
Health Information Specialist – Bourne
The Community Health Center is looking for computer savvy individuals to join our Health Information Team!
- Organizing and maintaining patient records, which include distributing documents received from outside facilities for provider review.
- Scanning medical records in the Electronic Health Record (EHR), updating specified clinical elements in the chart, fulfilling records requests from outside facilities, and processing outgoing records requests
Qualifications: One (1) year experience or related education/internship in health care information management/medical records, and thorough knowledge of medical terminology preferred. Strong keyboarding skills required.
Registered Nurse, Substance Use Disorder – Sandwich
The Community Health Center is seeking a Nursing Professional to support our Substance Abuse Disorder Program in our new Sandwich Office.
- Triage, Pre-screening, Intake, Induction, follow up visits and nursing support of substance abuse clients.
- Carries out Random Utox screening visits as needed.
- Assist in collection of necessary data for grant programs.
- Medication management of clients in program in coordination with providers.
- Scheduling nurse visits per protocol, consulting with provider as required, documenting in chart.
- Serves as phone liaison for patient, hospitals, other medical offices, and community service organizations.
Qualifications: Graduate of accredited school of Nursing, BSN, and minimum 2 years’ experience in the substance abuse field. Epic electronic health record experience strongly preferred.
Medical Assistant(s) – Bourne, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich
Great opportunity to join our Urgent Care team, meeting the primary care needs of a diverse patient population. Our Medical Assistants are a valued member of our patient care team, with responsibilities that include:
- Promoting flow of services during visits, coordinating follow up appointments and resources
- Performing point of care testing and assisting in procedures as needed
- Setting up remote patient visits and coordinating triage calls with Providers
Qualifications: Medical Assistant Certification is Required. EMT training may also considered. The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience in a busy, out-patient setting. EPIC EHR experience strongly preferred.
Patient Access Representative – Falmouth, Mashpee
- Schedules patients for primary care and specialty clinics following policies and procedures to ensure providers schedules are filled, patients receive appropriate access to care, and complex visits are distributed appropriately throughout day
- Obtains required information from patients to appropriately register and schedule visits
- Prior to the appointment, verifies insurance eligibility, PCP, and copay through insurance web portals. If patient has no insurance, outreaches to patient to remind them to apply for coverage before the visit
- At check-in, verifies that patient demographics and consent forms are up-to-date and patient receives proper paperwork and screenings (SBIRT, M3 Form)
- Collects co-pays, on-account payments, and appointment payments for self-pay cash and self pay sliding fee patients as needed through cash, credit, or checks, and posts into EHR; Prepares end of day report for collection of co-pays
- Follows up on automated reminder calls to fill cancelled slots and reach out to patients whose appointments are still unconfirmed
- Processes missed appointments in accordance with CHC No Show and Cancellation policy
- Releases prepared documents to patients according to CHC Release of Information policy
Qualifications: High School diploma, Associates Degree preferred, with 2 years+ experience in medical office role . Experience with insurance verifications and EPIC EHR a strong plus!
Behavioral Health Clinician – Bourne, Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient-Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes, such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred. Comprehensive compensation package. Sign-on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter