Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board-certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne or Mashpee locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
For further information please contact:
Joanne Mazar, PHR, SHRM-CP
Director of Human Resources
508-477-7090, Ext. 1141
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Mashpee
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees for our growing organization, ensuring a strong talent pipeline!
- Managing our ATS system for assigned positions, communicating with applicants, and hiring managers on targeted progress.
- Posting jobs to appropriate external job boards and social media platforms as well as educational programs.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, company website, referrals, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct virtual and in person interviews using established selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports through ATS system.
- Collaborate with HR Team in assisting to promote our reputation as a “best place to work.”
Qualifications: Demonstrated successful recruitment/placement work history, preferably in a health care setting. Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.). Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience, with Paycom a strong plus. Professional oral and written skills. Four year degree in related field preferred.
Surgical Dental Assistant – Mashpee
We are currently searching for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our amazing Team!
- Providing complete support to Oral Surgeon and other Dentists during in-office extractions and procedures
- Sterilization and storage management of instruments, upholding a safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA infection control policies.
- Coordinating referrals and surgery schedules to ensure patient access and smooth workflows.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience as a Licensed MA Dental Assistant, Ideally supporting oral surgery procedures. Strong communication skills, and comfortable working with patients and team members in a busy, fast paced setting. MA Dental Assistant License required, CDA strongly preferred, Radiology Certification, and CPR/BLS.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner- Mashpee
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides psychiatric care for Community Health Center (CHC) patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations for CHC patients and documents accordingly in the electronic medical record.
- Collaborating with medical and other CHC staff to assure that CHC clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with CHC objectives and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health.
- Interacts with referral sources and other internal and external sources as necessary to insure the coordination of patient behavioral health care.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, and QA activities and other CHC meetings as required.
- Directs/participates in Team case reviews.
- Consults regularly with PCP and staff regarding psychiatric and behavioral health needs of patients.
Qualifications: Certified APRN with clinical specialty in Psychiatry required.
Registered Nurse(s), Internal/Family Medicine – Mashpee
The Community Health Center of Cape Cod offers a rewarding, team centered environment that allows our Nursing staff to work to the top of their licensure level. You will be responsible for the coordination of services and pursuit of excellence in integrated model of care for our patients. Focus on patient education, assessments, implementing and monitoring care plans, and ensuring quality outcomes.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR, with EPIC a strong plus. The ideal candidate will be mission driven and have experience in an outpatient setting. We offer a sign on bonus, competitive compensation package and loan repayment assistance!
Dental Patient Access – Mashpee
Join our amazing Dental Patient Access team, primary responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating insurance approvals and denials and working with patients on treatment planning options
- Scheduling appointments and checking in patients
- Processing referrals and other administrative support as needed to support busy clinic
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have Medical/ Dental office experience and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workday. Dentrix experience a strong plus!
Medical Assistant(s) – Bourne, Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich
Great opportunity to join our Urgent Care team, meeting the primary care needs of a diverse patient population. Our Medical Assistants are a valued member of our patient care team, with responsibilities that include:
- Promoting flow of services during visits, coordinating follow up appointments and resources
- Performing point of care testing and assisting in procedures as needed
- Setting up remote patient visits and coordinating triage calls with Providers
Qualifications: Medical Assistant Certification is Required. EMT training may also considered. The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience in a busy, out-patient setting. EPIC EHR experience strongly preferred.
LPN/Medical Assistant, Psychiatry – Mashpee
New opportunity in our Behavioral health Department, supporting our amazing Psychiatry providers.
- Assist in coordination of care for patients seen by psychiatry providers. Responds to requests by patients and psychiatry staff, including case management, prescription refills, rescheduling appointments and other patient questions.
- Completes prior authorization forms in a timely, efficient manner.
- Communicates with pharmacy to ensure patient access to medication.
- Provides coverage for Behavioral Health Admin when he/she is out of the office.
- Rooms patient for telepsych appointments and ensures software is working and charged, promoting flow of services.
Qualifications: Licensed LPN in Massachusetts or Certified Medical Assistant. The ideal candidate will have Behavioral Health outpatient experience and EPIC EMR. Demonstrated ability to multi–task and prioritize work day in a fast paced setting.
Medical Biller – Bourne
Under the supervision of the Billing Supervisor, works closely with registration staff to ensure timeliness of encounter form submission and promptly bills third party insurance companies and self pay patients, as required. Medical billing for
- Primary Care, Woman’s Health, Behavioral Health, Psychiatry, Optometry, and Substance Use Disorder Services.
- Preparing and submitting clean claims to various insurance carriers/companies.
- Identifying and resolving patient billing questions and complaints.
- Billing the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for services performed through Health Safety Net.
- Preparing patient statements as required.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years medical office billing experience, be well organized, and able to complete projects with minimal supervision. Must have knowledge/skills relating to medical billing procedures, problem solving, reporting skills, multi-tasking, with a collaborative approach in fast paced environment. Maintains knowledge of all insurance billing requirements, functionality of Epic billing system, unique billing requirements for federally qualified community health centers.
Clinical Administrator – Mashpee
- Act as a coordinator in clinical area with primary duties in answering telephone calls, triaging phone calls for team nurses, picking up and accurately dispersing messages through the OCHIN/EPIC system
- Working directly with clinical team to identify needed services and assist in any administrative duties as assigned by RN team leader, team nurses or office coordinator
- Evaluate barriers to patient’s care and connecting patient to community service organizations
- Generate medication refill requests, calling pharmacies to verify patient data
- Panel management and health maintenance assistance for team
- Participate with team in huddles, team meetings and POD meetings
Qualifications: High school diploma, Associates Degree preferred, with 3+ years experience in medical office role or 1+ year community health center experience. Ability to work cooperatively within patient teams to facilitate quality patient care and positive health outcomes.
Patient Access Representative – Falmouth, Mashpee (Full-time)
- Schedules patients for primary care and specialty clinics following policies and procedures to ensure providers schedules are filled, patients receive appropriate access to care, and complex visits are distributed appropriately throughout day
- Obtains required information from patients to appropriately register and schedule visits
- Prior to the appointment, verifies insurance eligibility, PCP, and copay through insurance web portals. If patient has no insurance, outreaches to patient to remind them to apply for coverage before the visit
- At check-in, verifies that patient demographics and consent forms are up-to-date and patient receives proper paperwork and screenings (SBIRT, M3 Form)
- Collects co-pays, on-account payments, and appointment payments for self-pay cash and self pay sliding fee patients as needed through cash, credit, or checks, and posts into EHR; Prepares end of day report for collection of co-pays
- Follows up on automated reminder calls to fill cancelled slots and reach out to patients whose appointments are still unconfirmed
- Processes missed appointments in accordance with CHC No Show and Cancellation policy
- Releases prepared documents to patients according to CHC Release of Information policy
Qualifications: High School diploma, Associates Degree preferred, with 2 years+ experience in medical office role . Experience with insurance verifications and EPIC EHR a strong plus!
Recovery Support Navigator – Mashpee
A grant funded position to help support patients in navigating their addiction treatment and recovery and provide integral support to Addiction Program Operations.
- Provide peer support services including building rapport with patients, assisting patients in connecting to services and resources including addiction treatment, recovery support, primary care, and other social supports.
- Engage in community-based outreach and treatment services within Medication for Opioid Use Disorder (MOUD) mobile van unit by greeting patients, assessing acute treatment needs and initiating addiction consult with a Community Health Center Addictions Specialist.
- Provide assistance in connecting patients to recovery-based support services, detox, recovery housing and peer support groups.
- Provide evidenced-based, harm-reduction interventions for substance use disorders.
Qualifications: Candidate must have at least two (2) years of experience working within substance use disorder services or a combination of education and experience. Demonstrated empathy and understanding of persons with addiction, behavioral health disorders and trauma through lived experiences. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and electronic medical records. Epic knowledge strongly preferred. Bi-lingual skills a strong plus
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient-Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes, such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred. Comprehensive compensation package. Sign-on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter