Current Job Openings
Primary Care Providers
Thanks to expansion of services in all of our locations, we are looking for Primary Care Providers, board-certified in either Internal Medicine or Family Practice to work in either our Bourne, Mashpee, or Sandwich locations. We offer competitive compensation package, flexible scheduling, sign-on bonus, and innovative practice design. Loan repayment and assistance is also available.
Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
The Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer provides high-level, confidential administrative support. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Duties will include:
- Completing a broad variety of administrative tasks for Chief Executive Officer, including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, timely filing, composing, and preparing correspondence, coordination of monthly Board of Directors and other staff meetings as well as yearly Board/staff retreats. Records and distributes minutes for meetings of: Board of Directors, and Management Team meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEOs schedule is maintained and serves as a gatekeeper and facilitator for access to ensure most efficient use of time for CEO3.
- Coordinates with executive leadership and management team regarding relevant topics, programs, and projects. Assists in coordinating monthly management meetings and follow-up deliverables. Maintains schedule and agenda for Patient Safety and Risk Management meetings (quarterly).
- Responsible for maintaining Board meeting and Board Committee meeting annual calendars. Assists with needs of Board members including advance notification of Board meetings, schedule changes, minutes, and other communications. Serves as Board member contact for training and matters related to the Board portal and Directors Desk.
- Under direction CEO and/or his/her designee facilitates facility licensure applications, including state licensure, DEA, controlled substance, fire inspection, and others as required.
- Represents the CEO and health center positively and professionally to callers, visitors, staff, and community at all times.
Bachelor’s degree with experience supporting at the executive level. Strong knowledge of MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Well-organized, flexible, resourceful, and efficient, with an interest in the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people and programs.
Clinical Operations Director – Mashpee
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is an award-winning team oriented medical home for all, offering a full spectrum of health care services, driven by quality and state-of-the-art, as well as emerging technology
We are seeking a Director of Clinical Operations to join our high performing leadership team and organization. The Director is responsible for implementing and overseeing clinical operational work flows to continuously improve patient care, quality, and health outcomes. Works collaboratively with our Chief Medical Officer to ensure effective leadership and training within clinical teams, care managers and ancillary staff.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is a health care home of choice in our community for patients and staff. We look forward to welcoming a Clinical Leader who is passionate about community health, motivated by continuous quality improvement and inspired to lead a great team of Nursing Professionals.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in nursing (MS preferred) and at least five years’ experience in management/operation within a community-based health care environment.
Gynecologist – North Falmouth
We are expanding our Women’s Health Team! Physician will provide direct patient care services and annual wellness exams to a diverse patient population in a team based, integrated model of care
- Perform focused gynecologic physical exams.
- Performs surgical interventions as needed to include Colposcopy, Leep, Endometrial Biopsy, Hysteroscopy, Pap Smears, as well as, Birth Control implants.
- Consults with patients to discuss and inform them of their laboratory test and exam results, make and provide appropriate referrals to sub-specialist if necessary. Follow up by phone if necessary to discuss diagnosis, treatment options, test results, or other pertinent concerns.
Qualifications: Doctor of Medicine, licensed in Massachusetts, Board Certified OB/GYN. Demonstrated practice of advanced principles, procedures, methods, and techniques of gynecologic diagnosis and care.
Director of Behavioral Health – Mashpee
Reporting to the Chief Medical Officer, the Director of Behavioral Health will develop, implement, facilitate, continuously assess, and improve the standardization and integration of behavioral health clinical workflows and process within primary care. The Director is responsible for supervising and managing BH clinicians, students, and administrative support, as well as providing direct care – ensuring the highest quality of services for our patients.
- Providing training and onboarding of clinical staff as well as facilitating ongoing in-service education
- Program management and collaboration with all departments to ensure continuity of care and access to services
- Representing the Health Center regarding Behavioral Health issues to external agencies and community partners, establishing ongoing relationships with supported referral services
- Overseeing department fiscal management and participating in preparation and monitoring of annual budget, utilization review, credentialing, and documentation practices
Qualifications: Master’s Degree in a Behavioral Health discipline and licensure (LP, LICSW, LMHC) with LICSW strongly preferred. 3 years + clinical or behavioral health program management and supervision experience. Demonstrated leadership abilities, working within an inter-disciplinary team.
Patient Access Manager – Mashpee
The Patient Access Manager ensures high quality patient satisfaction as well as the accuracy of information obtained from patients to provide appropriate level of care.
- Overseeing Patient Registration and Insurance Verification processes, ensuring compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Supervising Mashpee Patient Access Staff, providing resources, training, and development.
- Scheduling staff to ensure access during all clinic hours.
- Collaborating with Clinical Care Teams in promoting flow of services and superior Patient experience.
Qualifications: Associate’s degree/Coursework in Business/Healthcare related field with 5+ years relevant experience. Analytical ability to evaluate processes and recommend improvements, with a strong attention to detail. Demonstrated leadership ability to foster an environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Dental Patient Access Representative – Mashpee
Join our amazing Dental Patient Access Team!
- Coordinating insurance approvals and denials
- Working with patients on treatment planning options
- Scheduling appointments, checking in patients
- Processing referrals and other administrative support as needed to support busy clinic
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have Medical/ Dental Office experience and demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workday. Dentrix experience a strong plus!
Dental Hygienist – Mashpee
- Provide dental prophylaxis: scaling and polishing to oral health service patients as scheduled.
- Performs fluoride applications; Applies sealants.
- Conduct hard and soft tissue examination including caries and pathology detection.
- Take exposure of Periapical, Bite-Wing, and Panoramic Dental Radiographs.
- Give oral hygiene instruction.
- Complete patient chart write-ups within 24 hours.
- Follow OSHA and CDC Guidelines for both employee and patient safety including.
- Maintain patient recall system.
Performs other professional related duties and participate in trainings as required.
Qualifications: Position requires graduation from an accredited Dental Hygiene School, current Massachusetts Dental Hygienist License, and current Massachusetts Dental Hygienist Anesthesia Permit. CPR Certificatied.
Dentist – Mashpee
Great full-time opportunity to practice in a multi-disciplinary public health setting.
- Provide diagnosis and treatment to a diverse patient population, with an emphasis on oral surgery, restorative dentistry, and removable prosthesis.
Qualifications: D.M.D. or D.D.S. Position requires a current license to practice dentistry in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. The ideal candidate will have two years of related experience, preferably in a Public Health Dentistry, but new graduates are welcome to apply. Excellent post-doctoral opportunity in a state-of-the-art facility!
Surgical Dental Assistant – Mashpee
We are currently searching for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our amazing Team!
- Providing complete support to Oral Surgeon and other Dentists during in-office extractions and procedures
- Sterilization and storage management of instruments, upholding a safe and clean working environment by complying with OSHA infection control policies.
- Coordinating referrals and surgery schedules to ensure patient access and smooth workflows.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have 1+ years experience as a Licensed MA Dental Assistant, Ideally supporting oral surgery procedures. Strong communication skills, and comfortable working with patients and team members in a busy, fast paced setting. MA Dental Assistant License required, CDA strongly preferred, Radiology Certification, and CPR/BLS.
Behavioral Health Clinician – Mashpee
Seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician to join our Patient-Centered Medical Home and integrated care teams. Duties will include:
- Provide culturally competent assessments, consultation and brief intervention for psychological/psychiatric problems and/or disorders
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions and disposition of care plans (Suicidal/Homicidal Risk Assessment)
- Assist the primary care team in developing care-management processes, such as behavioral modification and disease management techniques, case-management and patient education to promote patients’ chronic disease self-management
- Provide an array of clinical services for general behavioral health problems and areas of behavioral medicine (treatment planning/provision) to assist patients with meeting goals
Qualifications: LCSW, LMHC required. LICSW strongly preferred. Comprehensive compensation package. Sign-on Bonus! Upcoming graduates welcome to apply!
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner – Mashpee
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides psychiatric care for Community Health Center (CHC) patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Performs psychiatric evaluations for CHC patients and documents accordingly in the electronic medical record.
- Collaborating with medical and other CHC staff to assure that CHC clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with CHC objectives and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health.
- Interacts with referral sources and other internal and external sources as necessary to insure the coordination of patient behavioral health care.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, and QA activities and other CHC meetings as required.
- Directs/participates in Team case reviews.
- Consults regularly with PCP and staff regarding psychiatric and behavioral health needs of patients.
Qualifications: Certified APRN with clinical specialty in Psychiatry required.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator – Mashpee
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition professional with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees for our growing organization, ensuring a strong talent pipeline!
- Managing our ATS system for assigned positions, communicating with applicants, and hiring managers on targeted progress.
- Posting jobs to appropriate external job boards and social media platforms as well as educational programs.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, company website, referrals, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct virtual and in person interviews using established selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience, and aptitude.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports through ATS system.
- Collaborate with HR Team in assisting to promote our reputation as a “best place to work.”
Qualifications: Demonstrated successful recruitment/placement work history, preferably in a health care setting. Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral, etc.). Applicant tracking system (ATS) experience, with Paycom a strong plus. Professional oral and written skills. Four year degree in related field preferred.
Registered Nurse(s), Family Medicine – Mashpee
The Community Health Center of Cape Cod offers a rewarding, team centered environment that allows our Nursing staff to work to the top of their licensure level. You will be responsible for the coordination of services and pursuit of excellence in integrated model of care for our patients. Focus on patient education, assessments, implementing and monitoring care plans, and ensuring quality outcomes.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Demonstrated proficiency with EHR, with EPIC a strong plus. The ideal candidate will be mission driven and have experience in an outpatient setting. We offer a sign on bonus, competitive compensation package and loan repayment assistance!
Patient Accounts Manager – Bourne
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Patient Accounts Manager will oversee the full scope of Patient Financial Services for all service lines/departments at the Health Center
- Establishes billing and collection priorities and allocates staffing resources to meet goals and other metrics established by the Health Center.
- Reviews unit workload and recommends appropriate actions to achieve most efficient procedures and best possible outcomes. Supervises third party payer activities. Monitors receivable results, makes suggestions and necessary changes to improve operational levels of performance.
- Evaluates all problems that impede the orderly and timely resolution of accounts. Interacts with departments, agencies, or individuals to resolve such problems. Identifies, recommends, and implements solutions. Completes training as required.
- Manages day to day unit operations including establishing, monitoring, and enforcing standards (quality, production, communications) and schedules. Addresses performance issues with improvement action plans.
- Ensures timeliness of charge entry and accounts receivable month end (journal entry) calculations
- Articulates the objectives and urgency of special projects, assigns staff and monitors progress to ensure that the work is completed accurately, efficiently and within deadlines.
- Prepares monthly analysis and reporting in accordance with departmental goals and objectives, and organizational strategic plan.
- Direct supervision and support for employee’s daily work activities as well as performance management.
- Coordinates and supervises medical coding compliance to include internal and external audits and workflows.
Qualifications: High School diploma, with Bachelor’s degree preferred. 5-8 years related work experience required, and 3-5 years supervisory/management experience required. Extensive knowledge of third-party payer billing practices. Advanced skills with Microsoft applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access and other web-based applications and databases. Prior experience in institutional billing, as well as, demonstrated leadership in a health care/operational/accounts receivable environment strongly preferred.
Psychiatrist – Bourne
The psychiatrist works in collaboration with Primary Care Physicians and the Behavioral Health Clinicians to provide comprehensive and appropriate continuum of patient care.
- Will provide psychiatric care to CHC patients, as well as case review and consultation to primary care and behavioral health staff.
- Collaborates with medical and other CHC staff to assure that CHC clients with behavioral health issues are treated in accordance with CHC objectives, and towards the overall goal of full integration between primary care and behavioral health services at the Health Center
- Perform psychiatric diagnostic assessments for all referred patients.
- Participates in staff supervision, in-service trainings, QA activities, and other CHC meetings. Works collaboratively with the Chief Medical Officer and Director of Integrated Services.
Qualifications: Current Massachusetts licensure and maintains current certifications. Board certified in Adult Psychiatry; additional board certification in children helpful.
Referral Specialist – Bourne
The referral specialist is responsible for coordinating and processing of referrals, pre-certifications, and authorizations for internal and external referrals for Health Center patients.
- Acts as a resource for teams, staff, and patients by maintaining current knowledge of insurance requirements and communication of those requirements to teams staff and patients.
- Responsible for directing progress notes, labs, and x-rays to specialists as required for completing referral.
- Serves as point of contact and resource to patients, team and staff
Qualifications: The ideal candidate will have supported a medical office with two years+ experience. Strong attention to detail and demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines, supporting patient care.
Certified Coder – Bourne
Under the supervision of the Billing Manager, the Certified Coder will review, analyze, and assure the final diagnoses and procedures as stated by the practicing providers are valid and complete.
- Accurately coding and auditing office procedures and hospital procedures for providers to ensure proper submission of services prior to billing on pre-determined selected charges.
- Review documented visits to ensure (RAF) Risk adjustment factor is properly coded for Medicare and Medicaid
- Provide education and resources to the providers to ensure proper completion of Electronic Health Records and proper assignment of ICD-10-CM, HCPCS and CPT codes.
- Accurately follow coding guidelines and legal requirements to ensure compliance with federal and state regulatory bodies and internal policies and procedures.
Qualifications: High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred. Medical Coding Certificate – RHIT or CPC certification required. Minimum three (3) years using ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCs or equivalency. Must be self-motivated and can prioritize work and meet deadlines. Strong customer service skills (preferably within a service industry). Strong, effective communication skills. General computer skills with demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (e.g., Word, Excel, etc.). Knowledge of federal laws and regulations affecting coding requirements. Knowledge of billing practices required, FQHC billing preferred. Knowledge of Electronic Health Records – EPIC experience preferred. Extensive knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the AMA and the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for assignment of diagnostic and procedural codes
Patient Engagement – Bourne
The Patient Engagement Representative will engage patients to ensure that they have access to care when requested and needed, and to assist the care team in effectively and efficiently addressing patient needs in between visits.
- Welcome and triage incoming calls to the Health Center.
- Provide general information to callers about the Health Center (e.g., hours, services, insurance enrollment, new patient registration).
- Schedule appointments with primary care providers.
- Assist patients seeking updates or information about their care at the Health Center (e.g., status of a referral, medication refill request or prior authorizations, questions about lab orders).
- While engaging patients on the phone, check for open appointment recalls, notes on incomplete insurance applications, date of last physical, MyChart status, and other open items that can be resolved on the call.
Qualifications: Strong oral and written communication skills as well as commitment to excellent customer service are required. Previous experience or equivalent education in a medical office role. Demonstrated computer literacy and multi-tasking abilities.
Medical Assistant(s) – Falmouth, Mashpee, Sandwich **Sign-On Bonus**
Great opportunity to join our Urgent Care team, meeting the primary care needs of a diverse patient population. Our Medical Assistants are a valued member of our patient care team, with responsibilities that include:
- Promoting flow of services during visits, coordinating follow up appointments and resources
- Performing point of care testing and assisting in procedures as needed
- Setting up remote patient visits and coordinating triage calls with Providers
Qualifications: Medical Assistant Certification is Required. EMT training may also considered. The ideal candidate will have 1+ year experience in a busy, out-patient setting. EPIC EHR experience strongly preferred.
CHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3 Easy Steps to Apply Online
- Click on button by job description
- Complete information
- Attach your resume & cover letter