Practice: Community Health Center (CHC) is a Federally Qualified Health Center that offers a full range of services, including primary and preventive care, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, women’s health, substance use disorder treatment and coordinated case management.
Recognized as a Level 3 Patient-Centered Medical Home, CHC’s Oral Services Program is a team-based, integrated model of care for patients. With our diverse community and patient population, we have a strong focus on community medicine, cultural competency and outcomes management. We offer mentoring and teaching opportunities year-round through our affiliations with Boston University, Tufts University and Cape Cod Community College.
Live: All of our offices are located on beautiful Cape Cod. Miles of beaches, natural beauty, quaint villages, cultural organizations and events surround the area, yet the urban attractions of Boston and Providence are just 60 miles away. It is a vibrant, year-round community!
Positions available through growth and expansion:
Community Health Center is seeking Dental Providers to provide diagnosis and treatment for expanding dental clinics. There is an emphasis on oral surgery, restorative dentistry and removable prosthetics.
Qualifications: DDS or DMD degree from an accredited Dental School and residency is a strong plus.
We offer flexible scheduling, loan repayment and a competitive compensation package!
- Provides dental prophylaxis: scaling and polishing to oral health service clients as scheduled
- Performs fluoride applications, applies sealants
- Conducts hard and soft tissue examination including caries and pathology detection
- Takes exposure of Periapical, Bite-Wing and Panoramic Dental Radiographs
- Gives oral hygiene instruction
Qualifications: Position requires graduation from an accredited Dental Hygiene School, current MA License.
- Prepares patient, sterilizes and disinfects instruments, sets-up instrument trays, prepares materials and assists dentist during dental procedures
- Exposes dental diagnostic x-rays
- Makes preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts
- Pours, trims, and polishes study casts, fabricates custom impression trays from preliminary impressions, cleans and polishes removable appliances, and fabricates temporary restorations
- Assists dentist in management of medical and dental emergencies
Qualifications: Certified Dental Assistant in MA.
Contact Us: To learn more about dental practice opportunities at the Health Center, please contact Joanne Mazar, Chief Human Resources Officer at JMazar@chcofcapecod.org or 508-477-7090, ext. 1141.