Thank you for your interest in scheduling a vaccine with us! Our last appointment for April 29 was 4pm. If we did not get you in for today, we can schedule you for an appointment on Friday, April 30 at the Christ the King Church in Mashpee! Just visit this link to schedule: https://chcofcapecod.org/covid-19-vaccine-ctk
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic – Pfizer Vaccine
Cape Cod Fairgrounds, with Barnstable County Department of Health and Environment
BY SCHEDULING A VACCINE APPOINTMENT, I CONFIRM THAT:
- The patient being scheduled is at least 16 years old. If an eligible minor (16 or 17 years of age), I have read and will complete the Pfizer Minor Consent Form to be brought to my scheduled appointment, or will be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- I will provide my health insurance upon scheduling. My insurance will be billed at no cost to me. I do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine.
- I have not been exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19 within the prior 14 days.
- I understand I may wish to have a discussion with my healthcare provider(s) before vaccination if I have a condition or take medicines that weaken my immune system.
- I have read and agree to Community Health Center of Cape Cod’s Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent to Treat
- I consent to opt-in to receive text message reminders to my mobile device regarding my vaccination appointment date and time.
Click on a time below to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. When utilizing this scheduling tool, please be aware there are multiple scroll bars on the right side of the window. You will need to scroll all the way down on both to select ‘Next’ or ‘Continue’ to proceed through the prompts. You will receive an email upon scheduling that indicates your appointment is at our Mashpee building at 107 Commercial Street. Please disregard this email – your appointment will be at the Cape Cod Fairgrounds 1220 Route 151, East Falmouth, MA 02536. Please arrive at your scheduled appointment time and enter through Gate 7 on Currier Road. For the first dose clinic on Thursday, April 29, you will automatically be scheduled for your second dose at the Fairgrounds (at the same time) three weeks later, on Thursday, May 20.
If you are having technical difficulties scheduling your vaccination online, please call the Health Center at 508-477-7090 then dial 0.
Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is available here.
The Health Center is part of a regional effort to distribute vaccines. Individuals are welcome and encouraged to visit public vaccination sites available, a map and downloadable list of vaccination sites can be accessed here and includes some sites for online appointment scheduling. You can also call the Barnstable County COVID-19 Help Line at (774) 330-3001 for more information.
For more information about the Health Center’s efforts related to the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.