This clinic has passed, if you would like more information about upcoming clinics click here, or call (508) 477 – 7090.
COVID-19 Pfizer (Comirnaty) Vaccination Clinic at Christ the King Church
Wednesday, September 8
Please register for your appointment below.
BY SCHEDULING A VACCINE APPOINTMENT, I CONFIRM THAT:
- The patient being scheduled is at least 12 years old. If an eligible minor (12 – 17 years of age), I have read and will complete the Pfizer Minor Consent Form to be brought to my scheduled appointment, or will be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- I will provide my health insurance upon scheduling. My insurance will be billed at no cost to me. I do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine.
- I have not been exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19 within the prior 14 days.
- I understand I may wish to have a discussion with my healthcare provider(s) before vaccination if I have a condition or take medicines that weaken my immune system.
- I have read and agree to Community Health Center of Cape Cod’s Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent to Treat
- I consent to opt-in to receive text message reminders to my mobile device regarding my vaccination appointment date and time.
Click on a time below to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. When utilizing this scheduling tool, please be aware there are multiple scroll bars on the right side of the window. You will need to scroll all the way down on both to select ‘Next’ or ‘Continue’ to proceed through the prompts. Your vaccine appointment will be at Christ the King Church (5 Job’s Fishing Road, Mashpee) – please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Second doses for this vaccine clinic will be automatically scheduled on Wednesday, September 29 at Christ the King Church at the same time as your September 8 appointment, and you will receive a notification about this appointment. Thank you.
If you are having technical difficulties scheduling your vaccination online, please call the Health Center at 508-477-7090 then dial 0.
The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine has now been approved by the FDA, additional information about the vaccine is available here.
The Health Center is part of a regional effort to distribute vaccines. Individuals are welcome and encouraged to visit public vaccination sites available, a map and downloadable list of vaccination sites can be accessed here and includes some sites for online appointment scheduling. You can also call the Barnstable County COVID-19 Help Line at (774) 330-3001 for more information.
Community Health Center of Cape Cod is following the news regarding CDC’s recommendation for a third Covid-19 vaccine (Moderna and Pfizer) for patients who are immunocompromised and regarding the Biden Administration’s plans to make a third dose of these vaccines available to individuals beginning September 20. We are awaiting guidance from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to finalize our own plans and begin outreach to patients. In the interim, you can search vaccines.gov, visit Mass.gov or Vaccines.nh.gov to find a location near you. You can also text your zip code to 438829 or call 1-800-232-0233 to find a location for a third vaccine dose. If you have questions about whether or not you are immunocompromised, please contact your care team on MyChart or by calling 508-477-7090 x0 to speak with Patient Engagement.
For more information about the Health Center’s efforts related to the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.