COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccination Clinic at Christ the King Church
Friday, May 21
Please register for your appointment below.
BY SCHEDULING A VACCINE APPOINTMENT, I CONFIRM THAT:
- The patient being scheduled is at least 12 years old. If an eligible minor (12 – 17 years of age), I have read and will complete the Pfizer Minor Consent Form to be brought to my scheduled appointment, or will be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- I will provide my health insurance upon scheduling. My insurance will be billed at no cost to me. I do not need to be insured to receive the vaccine.
- I have not been exposed to someone confirmed to have COVID-19 within the prior 14 days.
- I understand I may wish to have a discussion with my healthcare provider(s) before vaccination if I have a condition or take medicines that weaken my immune system.
- I have read and agree to Community Health Center of Cape Cod’s Notice of Privacy Practices and Consent to Treat
- I consent to opt-in to receive text message reminders to my mobile device regarding my vaccination appointment date and time.
Click on a time below to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine. When utilizing this scheduling tool, please be aware there are multiple scroll bars on the right side of the window. You will need to scroll all the way down on both to select ‘Next’ or ‘Continue’ to proceed through the prompts. Your vaccine appointment will be at Christ the King Church (5 Job’s Fishing Road, Mashpee) – please arrive at your scheduled appointment time. Second doses for this vaccine clinic will be scheduled on Saturday, June 12 at Community Health Center of Cape Cod’s Mashpee office (107 Commercial Street) between 8am and 12pm, and you will receive a notification about this appointment. Thank you.
If you are having technical difficulties scheduling your vaccination online, please call the Health Center at 508-477-7090 then dial 0.
Information about the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is available here.
The Health Center is part of a regional effort to distribute vaccines. Individuals are welcome and encouraged to visit public vaccination sites available, a map and downloadable list of vaccination sites can be accessed here and includes some sites for online appointment scheduling. You can also call the Barnstable County COVID-19 Help Line at (774) 330-3001 for more information.
For more information about the Health Center’s efforts related to the COVID-19 vaccine, please click here.